Is your child suffering from asthma or allergies? Do you have blood pressure problems or gastrointestinal reflux? Are you recovering from a surgery? You may want to consider chiropractic therapy.
Chiropractic therapy is not just ideal to relieve backaches, acute spinal disorders and muscle pull, it helps you learn proper habits that can help alleviate a host of other ailments to stimulate the immune system and heal from the roots. Here’s more on how chiropractic therapy can help just about everyone.
Heal with Chiropractic Care
- Recover from Cancer: Chiropractic care has helped patients improve their wellness and prevent chances of secondary cancer by treating the symptoms such as musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction from deep within. Over 70% cancer patients in the advanced stages of metastasized cancer in the skeletal system, including those with cancer of the thyroid, lungs, breasts, and prostate saw marked improvement in their condition, in comparison to conventional therapies.
- Strengthen the Immune System: The immune system has a direct connection with the nerves that affect overall health. With gentle care under the guidance of an experienced practitioner, your body will learn to heal itself at a genetic level, stimulate the system, remove obstructions that cause pain and discomfort, and get you on the healing track without invasive surgeries.
- Improve Sports Performance: Although backaches, strains, sprains, and concussions are common to sports enthusiasts and athletes, it is not limited to them. Long hours writing on your computer at work and a sedentary lifestyle can also increase the chances of muscle injury and joint aches in most of us. Chiropractors can take you through proper techniques to beat the pain and get your joints moving normally again. You will be taught gentle stretching exercises that can reduce the chances of injury and speed up rehabilitation for long-term wellness.
- Reduce Aches and Pains: It is common for most of us to suffer from aches and pains thanks to stress and hunching over computers all day. Neck pressure and improper sleeping habits can increase the severity and frequency of headaches. With chiropractic care, you can reduce the intensity of aches and pains and prevent further occurrence eventually.
- Reduce Gastrointestinal Problems: If you or anyone in your family suffers from persistent colic pains, constipation, heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), consult an experienced chiropractor at once. Decompression exercises can also help you sleep better by healing and relaxing your spine.
- Heals Pregnancy Discomfort: Chiropractic care is especially beneficial for pregnant women who suffer from any of the above ailments or go through severe back pain from pressure on the pelvis, uterus and joints due to increased weight distribution. A study shows that about 72% of women have found relief from pregnancy-related back pains and labour with chiropractic care and exercises.
Consult Dundas Chiropractic in Oakville
Chiropractic therapy helps both adults and children reduce dependence on medications, without side effects. Beat chronic pain and dependence on painkillers with chiropractic care. Dundas Chiropractic is a trusted centre for healing a wide range of pain-related disorders. We have an experienced staff that is dedicated to providing customized care to help you reach optimal physical condition with a variety of therapies. Booking an appointment is easy! We are just a call away. New patients are always welcome.