Healthy Thinking / Relaxation Techniques / Find Your Mantra
Autogenic means something that comes from within you. During this type of relaxation, you repeat words or suggestions in your mind to help you relax and reduce the tension in your muscles.
Find a peaceful place where you’ll be free of interruptions. Then follow these steps:
• Choose a focus word, phrase, or image you find relaxing. Examples of words or phrases include “peace,” or “I am peaceful.” This is called a mantra.
• Sit quietly in a comfortable position.
• Close your eyes.
• Relax your muscles, starting at your head, working down your body to your feet.
• Breathe slowly and naturally, focusing on your word, phrase, or image.
• Continue for 10 to 20 minutes. If your mind wanders, that’s okay. Gently return your focus to your breathing and the word, phrase, or image you selected.
• After time is up, sit quietly for a few minutes with your eyes closed. Open your eyes and sit in silence for a few more minutes.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment
360 Dundas St E, Unit B4 Oakville, ON L6H 6Z9
Monday – Friday: 7:30am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday: By Appointment
Innovative ideas make us difference from others
We are using advanced technology to serve our clients.
We patiently listen to any feedbacks and comments.