Wellness Essentials / What You Wear / Buy Good Shoes
Most people spend close to two-thirds of their life in shoes, so wearing shoes that fit well is very important. Our feet endure tremendous pressures daily. For example, an average day of walking brings a force equal to several hundred tons on your feet. Feet are subject to more injury than any other part of the body, underscoring the need to protect them with proper shoes. Here is a quick guide to selecting the right shoes for your feet.
Always have your feet measured while standing
• Always try on both shoes, and walk around the store in them
• Always buy for the larger foot; feet are seldom precisely the same size
• Don’t buy shoes that need a ‘break-in’ period; shoes should be comfortable immediately
• Don’t rely on the size of your last pair of shoes as your feet may grow
• Shop for shoes later in the day, as feet tend to swell during the day
• Select a shoe with a leather upper, stiff heel counter, good cushioning, and flexibility at the ball of the foot
• Try on shoes while you’re wearing the same type of socks or stockings you expect to wear with the shoes
• If you wear prescription orthotics, you should take them along to shoe fittings
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment
360 Dundas St E, Unit B4 Oakville, ON L6H 6Z9
Monday – Friday: 7:30am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday: By Appointment
Innovative ideas make us difference from others
We are using advanced technology to serve our clients.
We patiently listen to any feedbacks and comments.