Best Chiropractor Oakville
at Dundas Chiropractic, Spinal Decompression & Healthcare Centre
Chiropractor and Instructor/Practitioner Spinal Decompression
Dr. Geisler is now mentoring soon-to-graduate, chiropractic students during their final months in school as they are now in their in internship. This Community Based Clinical Education Program (also referred to as the Externship Program) provides the interns the opportunity to move out into the field under the supervision of an approved chiropractor, provided certain criteria have been met. Through this program, interns are placed with field practitioners for a portion of their internship in order to receive hands-on experience in a private practice environment. These field practitioners must meet specific selection criteria.
- Graduate of the Ontario Chiropody Program from the Michener Institute, Toronto, Ontario in 1990.
- Honours Bachelors Degree in Podiatric Studies from Brighton University, UK.
- Masters Of Clinical Sciences in Wound Healing from Western University.
- Clinical Adjunct Professor, Michener Institute/ UHN
Member of the College of Chiropodists
- Member of Wounds Canada
Acupuncture & TCM
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac)
- Graduated Eight Branches Academy of Eastern Medicine in 2016
- Offers TCM acupuncture, e-stim, cupping therapy, guasha and tuina massage
- Prevention focused; includes lifestyle advise, diet, posture and stretches
- Enjoys the outdoors, camping, travelling and spending time with family
Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
- Graduated from CDI College in 2007
- Offers Bamboo Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Cupping Therapy, and Reiki.
- Has worked in both spa and clinical settings.
- Wife and stepmom to 3.
- Loves spending time with family and friends, enjoys camping and nature.
- Does agility training with her dog.
Front staff team member
- Toronto School of business and Humber Collage for Medical Studies.
- Wife and mom to a great son.
- Born and raised in Dublin, immigrated to Canada in 1991.
- Manager In the restaurant business for 18 years.
- WHMIS Certified since 2004.
- Smart Serve Certified since 1997.
- I have a very active 3 year old but do love to go to the gym when I have the time.
- Traveling to new places and experiencing different ways of life.
Front staff team member
- Active Legion member & volunteer.
- First Aid Certificate yearly.
- Born in England, emigrated 2009.
- Wife and mom to 3 great sons.
- Loves family trips and camping.
OUR CHIROPRACTOR CENTER IS SERVING: OAKVILLE, MISSISSAUGA, BURLINGTON, MILTON, AND THE GREATER TORONTO AREA, FROM PICKERING TO ST. CATHARINES FOR OVER TWO DECADES. LOCATED AT TRAFALGAR & DUNDAS – OAKVILLE
Have you been looking for a healthcare center in Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, and the Greater Toronto Area from Pickering to St. Catharines? Dundas Chiropractic Centre in Oakville has developed a multi-disciplinary center with professionals looking to help you get better and help you stay well. Dundas Chiropractic Centre emphasizes the importance of treating your pain, getting you out of pain, then, if required, improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the future. Given the option, most people would prefer to be healthy and avoid illness if possible, and we can help those people achieve their health and wellness goals. For those patients who may already be in pain, we offer unique ways to provide pain relief for many types of pain and conditions, including back pain, neck pain, and more! Pain relief and pain prevention are two reasons our professionals have become so popular throughout the Greater Toronto Area from Pickering to St. Catharines.
If you have been suffering from sciatica, leg pain, neuropathy, back pain, neck pain, foot pain, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails, warts, calus, or general discomfort, don’t wait for another second to begin your road to recovery! – Our team of professionals will help you re-discover health that had been previously known and long-lost. Start living every day pain-free, call us at (905) 257-5628 to schedule an appointment!
People worldwide recognize the benefit of seeking to achieve and maintain optimal health without requiring invasive treatments. Please take the time to meet our professionals dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. As a patient at Dundas Chiropractic Centre, we will personally tailor treatments specifically targeted to your needs using the least invasive, yet highly-effective techniques and services.
Dundas Chiropractic, Health & Wellness Centre - Chiropractors, Massage Therapists & Chiropodists in Oakville (Video Transcripts)
Are you tired of suffering from pain and discomfort and frustrated that you can’t get rid of it? Dundas Chiropractic, Spinal Decompression and Health Care are experts in pain relief and treatment of low back pain, sciatica leg pain and foot conditions. We are specialize in non surgical spinal decompression, orthotics and foot care. Effective treatments that work and help to relieve your pain and discomfort today. Dundas chiropractic, spinal decompression, foot and health care experts are here to relieve your pain. Call us today!
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment