at Dundas Chiropractic, Health & Wellness Centre
Chiropractor and Instructor/Practitioner Spinal Decompression
- Member, College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
- Member, CCA, OCA, ACA.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College.
- B.Sc.(H.K.) University of Guelph.
- E.M.C.A. Niagara College A.A.T.
- Paramedic Ontario Ministry of Health, ten years.
- Husband and father of 3 children.
- Loves reading, family trips and camping.
Chiropodist (Foot Specialist & Orthotics)
- B.Sc. University of Waterloo.
- Chiropodist Michener Institute of Applied Health Sciences.
- Member, Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists.
- Extra time: running, hiking and travelling the world experiencing new cultures and cuisine.
- B.Sc. York College, NY.
- Naturopathic Medicine, College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- M.Sc. Acupuncture, University of Bridgeport, CT.
- B.B.A., York College, NY.
- Homeopathy, National Center of Homeopathy.
- Member, National United Professional Association of trained Homeopath.
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist, National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA), Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Acupuncture Training Institute, NY.
- Member, Canadian Society of Association of Acupuncturist, Ontario.
Registered Massage Therapist
- Incorporates A.R.T. (Active Release Techniques), K.T. Taping, Swedish massage and Aromatherapy.
- Uses natural oils like almond, coconut and grape.
- Favorite essential oil frankincense and bay leaf, both excellent for joint and muscle pain and cleaning respiratory track.
- Graduated Sutherland Chan School of Massage Therapy in 1990’s.
- Believes that massage isn’t a luxury service since it’s mostly covered by insurance.
- Mom to two children.
- Loves to discover Canada on her family vacations through hiking and road trips.
Front staff team member
- Toronto School of business and Humber Collage for Medical Studies.
- Wife and mom to a great son.
- Born and raised in Dublin, immigrated to Canada in 1991.
- Manager In the restaurant business for 18 years.
- WHMIS Certified since 2004.
- Smart Serve Certified since 1997.
- I have a very active 3 year old but do love to go to the gym when I have the time.
- Traveling to new places and experiencing different ways of life.
Front staff team member
- Active Legion member & volunteer.
- First Aid Certificate yearly.
- Born in England, emigrated 2009.
- Wife and mom to 3 great sons.
- Loves family trips and camping.
OUR CLINIC IS SERVING: OAKVILLE, MISSISSAUGA, BURLINGTON, MILTON AND THE GREATER TORONTO AREA, FROM PICKERING TO ST. CATHARINES FOR OVER TWO DECADES. LOCATED AT TRAFALGAR & DUNDAS – OAKVILLE
Have you been looking for a healthcare centre in Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, the Greater Toronto Area from Pickering to St. Catharines? Dundas Chiropractic Centre in Oakville has developed a multi-disciplinary centre with professionals looking to help you get better and help you stay well. Dundas Chiropractic Centre emphasizes the importance of treating your pain, getting you out of pain, then, if required, improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the future. Given the option, most people would prefer to be healthy and avoid illness if possible, and we can help those people achieve their health and wellness goals. For those patients who may already be in pain, we offer unique ways to provide pain relief for many types of pain and conditions, including back pain, neck pain and more! Pain relief and pain prevention are two of the reasons that our professionals have become so popular throughout the Greater Toronto Area from Pickering to St. Catharines.
If you have been suffering from sciatica, leg pain, neuropathy, back pain, neck pain, foot pain, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toe nails, warts, calus, or general discomfort, don’t wait another second to begin your road to recovery! – Our team of professionals will help you re-discover health that had been previously known and long lost. Start living every day pain free, call us at (905) 257-5628 to schedule an appointment!
People around the world are recognizing the benefit of seeking to achieve and maintain optimal health without requiring invasive treatments. Please take the time to meet our professionals dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. As a patient at Dundas Chiropractic Centre we will personally tailor treatments specifically targeted to your needs using the least invasive, yet highly effective techniques and services.
ABOUT US – THE TEAM
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday:
7:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Dr. Don Geisler
360 Dundas St E, Unit B4 Oakville, ON L6H 6Z9
Dundas Chiropractic, Health & Wellness Centre - Chiropractors, Massage Therapists & Chiropodists in Oakville (Video Transcripts)
Are you tired of suffering from pain and discomfort and frustrated that you can’t get rid of it? Dundas Chiropractic, Spinal Decompression and Health Care are experts in pain relief and treatment of low back pain, sciatica leg pain and foot conditions. We are specialize in non surgical spinal decompression, orthotics and foot care. Effective treatments that work and help to relieve your pain and discomfort today. Dundas chiropractic, spinal decompression, foot and health care experts are here to relieve your pain. Call us today!